Thursday, July 22, 2010

2010 movies list

My brother and I started listing our movies last year, when we heard that there was going to be a sequel to our ultimate movie of 2008, Transformers. We had listed 24 movies in 2009. So the tradition went on for our 2010 list. The movies on our list MUST only be viewed on the big screen. But those that will not be released in the country are always Torrent exemptions. So these were our movies last year. A few movies aren’t highlighted because we haven’t seen them last year so we wrote them on the 2010 list.

It’s the mid year and we have seen almost half of the movies on our list. The latest was the Last Airbender. These are our 2010 movies.

Among those that we have seen, Cameron’s Avatar stands out. We’ve seen it twice, one in 3D. so I guess Avatar still stands as the best movie of this year (and last year). Equally excellent films were:

KickAss, best action so far.

Where the wild things are, best indie.

Inglorious Basterds. Well, credits for Tarantino’s wild imagination!

9 was fairly good.

Toy Story 3. Awesmazing!

The rest of the flicks were ok. I need not say more to most (Ironman, Robin Hood, Karate Kid, Clash of the Titans, etc...) because the box-office charts already declared them as such.

And since I was a bit disappointed at our movies of the year, Airbender and Clash of the Titans, I guess I’ll leave it Tron Legacy to do the job. Scott Pilgrim is also promising, and I have yet to see Inception, I’ve heard it’s mind boggling!

No comments:

Post a Comment