Tuesday, July 20, 2010

hasta el infinito y más allá!!! Toy Story 3!♥


And with all their might, they pushed the door. And out came, “Mom?”, they were surprised. “Welcome to our walk-in fridge!”

Ok so yeah, I wanted to be as good as Tom Clancy when I was younger but then again, look at me now? Kids half my age can do better! Haha.

I just renovated my page (yeah as if anyone ever reads my page, well, maybe except you ALG) and I’ve decided that since my innumerable attempts to beat Tom Clancy were epic failures, I’ll probably turn this page into… well uhmmmm.. my movie reviews page.

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!

June 19, 2010
Toy story 3 @ SM cinema 3d theatre.
The last 3d film I’ve seen was AVATAR and trust me, it was worth the money. My dad literally DID NOT remove his 3d glasses until the credits were done. Well, at first the glasses made me dizzy, but you’ll get the hang of it after some time. The only downside in SM’s Digital Theater was their sound system --- not surround sound. No disrespect but, our component at home has better sound quality. But I have to give SM credits as well because later this year, they’ll be launching the very first IMAX theater in the region. Can’t wait for that!

The very first TS was released in 1995, I was 7 and I guess so was Andy (the kid who owned the toys), so technically, TS is MY generation’s story. Come 2010 and Andy goes to college, this practically means that it has been years since he last played with his toys. Just like all the other installments of the movie, the whole story started with a misunderstanding. But I have to say, TS 3 is the funniest of the trilogy and, of course, the best tearjerker. And yeah did I mention, we were in a “Shaker” seat. Yeaaaaaaah! \m/

Kids behind, in front and beside us enjoyed the film as much as we did. And thanks to them, I shouted, cried and laughed as loud as I could --- they did it louder.bwahaha.!

In totality, the movie was about growing up, moving on, and staying together.

Rate: (1 lowest,5 highest) – 4 ½ (Big Baby was kinda freaky.hahah..wa ra. Kung sa part one naa tong “Cannibal dolls” sa room ni Sid-the-pyromaniac-kid, sz 3 kai naa si Big Baby. Mao ray nka apan. Haha!)
Fave Character: Mr. PotatoHead
Quote: Buzz, we’ll be friends to infinity and beyond (Woody)

No comments:

Post a Comment